Use of Website
You acknowledge that:
- this website is designed to be used in conjunction with Internet Explorer 6 or greater or Netscape 6 or greater and that you may experience difficulties with use and access to this website unless you use such browsers.
- the Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website from time to time;
- we may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website:
- during any technical failure, modification or maintenance;
- or if we, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability.
You must not:
- hack into this website or our computer systems. Hacking means malicious damage or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website;
- use robots or any other automated system to take information or data from this website.
You acknowledge and agree that the content (including without limitation the text, graphics, photographs, sound or other material presented on this website (“Content”) is protected by copyright, trade mark, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use the Content as authorised by Better Choice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of, Western Australia, and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State