> Useful Link Type: First Home Buyer & Grants/Stamp Duty | Better Choice


State Revenue First Home Buyer

March 8, 2016

If you are buying or building your first home, you may be eligible to apply for the First Home Owner Grant (‘FHOG’). The FHOG scheme, which is administered by the Office of State Revenue, provides a one-off payment for eligible applications.

1300 805 221

Better Choice